Wednesday, December 15, 2010

days at Mahindra Satyam

gtalk:
friend :  whats downloadng man..
me:  some Discovery documentary on "how universe works"
friend: cool...where did u find it
me: some torrents yar...google it..
message sent at 1.40 am on Nov 1,2010
friend: yeah found it....i m also downloading.
me: kk gud.......
me: dude i just forgot.....i need to report at Mahindra Satyam office today at 8:30 am...ah !!! i need to sleep now...... bye ya
=============
This was how Nov 1st started for me..chatting on "gtalk"...day on which i had to report at satyam office in visakhapatnam for my training as software engineer....
My search for jobs came to a halt vt a job at Mahindra satyam as software engineer.

woke up early at 7.10 am...walked to balcony to hav a look at early morning sun.There were freaking thick dark clouds swallowing all light from sun.reminded me of "2012"destruction scene../// My dad was in balcony
"dad,varsham padtunda e roju?(dad, is it going to rain today)""a...yes, e roju ninchi for a week its north west monsoon(yes its north west monsoon season now)""most of vizag is flooded already vt last n8's rain"
with a small smile-"Oh alaga..nenu na career  flood lo start chestuna."(oh! so i am starting my career in d time of flood).
den dad said "u wake up this late when will u get ready?stop that late n8 internet.u sleep late and wake up late."
just then a back ground music from "roja" movie played..dats my cell phone..n its my friend who is also gonna join satyam vt me.first dialogue i heard is "arey appudu veldam?i am all ready(when shall we go? )" "hmmm....by 8.10 be at bus stop"
ah!! i need to get ready soon..i dont have time.in a hurry.prepared a list of documents,things etc reqd.
its  8.10 and i am yet 2 breakfast...grabbed some idli's and stuffed dem into mouth....rushed to parking...oh! shit i was supposed to wear shoes.....came bac n hurriedly wore dem.
it was 8.15 and my friend called me again."akkada vunnav...shuld i go myself?".."vundara..vostuna..i am into my car"
dad gave me his car as it was raining heavily..he didnt want me 2 get wet bfore i reach office. it was 8.20.
another friend called me.who was also to join satyam..he already reached satyam by then.."ore nuvvu akkadi ki vochaka call cheyi nenu tiffin tinta appadloga"(call me when u r here).picked my friend at bus stop who was cursing me for being late and raced to office which is just 10km away from my huz..
Mahindra Satyam set up its office adjacent to highway amidst of city.it has a very rich look..only respectable IT MNC in vizag....\
I was to work on PLM domain.Training program starts with induction classes and ends with comprehension test.

Past one month at Mahindra Satyam was real good.We learn,we practice,we interact and we play.This is our time table at office.When i joined M-sat  a senior told me that "training is goodie part of whole IT career"......Yes it surely is!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. really good dude......i did not know...you can write...its got a casual style kinda like shekhar kammula movies....good...really reminded me of my first day too.....it was raining heavy...and i thought how can i make it on my bike :):)...write more its fun :)

    ReplyDelete